17 Haziran 2012 Pazar
Notes on "I Spit On Your Grave"
- It is a clean business. First half: rape, second half: revenge. No sense of anything going in an unexpected turn. Makes the watcher feel safe somehow.
- While the girl is being revenged, guys beg her to stop, they play the pity card, they curse and threaten her. They never show a shred of regret about what they did to her. That is very "rapist" and coherent. Good job about that.
- The poster wouldn't turn any rapists away from the theaters right? Do you think that is on purpose?
- The sheriff's daughter's name is Chastity. That was cool.
- Not a movie to remember. But doesn't make you look at your watch either.
Gönderen fatih zaman: 23:45